Known for his engaging speaking style, Michael Ungar uses the power of story-telling to drive home essential lessons learned from his experience working with youth, their families, adults, and the professionals that support them in clinical, community and workplace settings.
Some of the subjects that Michael can speak on are:
- The benefits of risk-taking for children and youth.
- How to engage children and adolescents better at school.
- Resilience in the workplace and at home.
- Adult resilience.
- Parenting strategies for all ages of children.
- Resilience of children, youth and families, and what it takes for all of us to thrive.
- Delinquency, bullying, domestic violence and other concerns for our children.
- Resilience across cultures.
- Design of social services (child welfare, corrections and mental health).
CBC Sunday Magazine – Dr. Ungar
Dr. Ungar on Building Community Resilience – Webinar
Resilience Theory: What Works
Thinker in Residence 2014: Parents Seminar